Sunday, April 30, 2017

PORTFOLIO info

I noticed your comments about the portfolio.
 
Apologies for uploading the syllabus without the relevant information. I updated the document.

Here is the LINK
 
In brief:
 
  • Use a 3 ring  binder. No folders. JUST A 3-ring binder (free in my office).
  • The first page will be a cover sheet with a summary of your grades in quizzes/tests and assignments.
  • Print out all GRADED quizzes/tests and assignments. Place the quizzes first, in chronological order from the oldest to the most recent. Then, the assignments, same order.
  • DO NOT INCLUDE IN THE PORTFOLIO BUT: copy all your BLOG COMMENTS in a single Word document, NOT THE REPLIES, JUST THE COMMENTS, in chronological order from the oldest, with the date of posting.
  • I will let you know when you have to send me the file, the filename etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment